Victory 9 3-Wheel (FDA Class II Medical Device*)Pride Mobility
Give us a call today to take advantage of our special offers (281) 389-6556
*PRIDE FDA CLASS II MEDICAL DEVICES ARE DESIGNED TO AID INDIVIDUALS WITH MOBILITY IMPAIRMENTS*
AVAILABLE THROUGH CARECREDIT! AS LOW AS $46/MONTH *SUBJECT TO CREDIT APPROVAL. MINIMUM MONTHLY PAYMENTS REQUIRED. ASK US FOR DETAILS.
VICTORY 9 3-Wheel Specs:
Comfort and performance for your active lifestyle.
The Victory® series line of mobility scooters offer a perfect balance of style, comfort and performance for your active lifestyle.
The Victory® 9 features one-hand feather touch disassembly, wraparound delta tiller, 300 lb. weight capacity, a per charge range up to 13 miles and a maximum speed up to 5.3 mph.
Standard features include, 9” solid tires, LED pathway light, backlit battery gauge and a front basket.
- Delta tiller
- Feather touch disassembly
- Crush proof Front Basket
- Black, non-scuffing tires
- Easy-to-read LED battery meter
- Long-lasting, maximum-intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination
- Auto connecting front to rear harness
- Easy Grip Tiller adjustment knob
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- Lightweight eight-position, pinch-less seat with sliders viscoelastic foam inserts for increased comfort
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
Testing Standards & Warranty
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)