GoGo Elite Traveller Plus 4-Wheel (FDA Class II Medical Device*)Pride Mobility
Give us a call today to take advantage of our special offers (281) 389-6556
*PRIDE FDA CLASS II MEDICAL DEVICES ARE DESIGNED TO AID INDIVIDUALS WITH MOBILITY IMPAIRMENTS*
AVAILABLE THROUGH CARECREDIT! AS LOW AS $37/MONTH *SUBJECT TO CREDIT APPROVAL. MINIMUM MONTHLY PAYMENTS REQUIRED. ASK US FOR DETAILS.
Elite Traveller 4-Wheel Info:
The Go-Go Elite Traveller® Plus 4-Wheel offers a lot of great features for your busy, on-the-go lifestyle. Take this scooter everywhere you go with convenient feather-touch disassembly!
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Standard LED lighting
- Delta Tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Stable, front frame-mounted seat post
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Charger port located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
- Includes two sets of easily changeable, red and blue colored shrouds
- Top Speed: 4.50 mph
- Drive Range: 14.50 miles
- Heaviest Piece: 34 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 115.5 lbs.
Go-Go Elite Traveller® 4-Wheel Specification
|Model||Go-Go Elite Traveller 4-Wheel|
|Front Tires||2" x 7" Solid|
|Rear Tires||2.5" x 8" Solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 4 mph|
|Ground Clearance||1.38” at motor, 0.75 at anti-tip, 2.25 at mid-frame|
|Overall Width of Base**||19.5"|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||18.25"-20.25"|
|Seat Type||Compact, Foldable (17"x17")|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||15.75"-17.25"|
9 lbs. each
(Battery pack is 18 lbs. with 12AH batteries)
14 lbs. each
(18 AH battery pack weighs 29.5 lbs.)
|Battery Requirements||(2)12AH or (2)18AH|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 8.2 miles (12AH), up to 12 miles (18AH)|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 2A|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||
Red and Blue
interchangeable shroud panels
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||34 lbs. (Front Section)|
|Medicare Code Coverage||
K0800 - Group 1 Standard
Testing Standards & Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain