Victory LX Sport 4-Wheel (FDA Class II Medical Device*)Pride Mobility
Give us a call today to take advantage of our special offers (281) 389-6556
*PRIDE FDA CLASS II MEDICAL DEVICES ARE DESIGNED TO AID INDIVIDUALS WITH MOBILITY IMPAIRMENTS*
AVAILABLE THROUGH CARECREDIT! AS LOW AS $67/MONTH *SUBJECT TO CREDIT APPROVAL. MINIMUM MONTHLY PAYMENTS REQUIRED. ASK US FOR DETAILS.
VICTORY LX Sport 4-Wheel Specs:
Maintain your active lifestyle with the Victory® LX Sport. Equipped with Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS), the Victory LX Sport easily handles more varied ride. Enjoy convenient storage and courtesy light under the tiller. A long-lasting LED headlight ensures optimal pathway illumination. Experience great features and sporty style with the Victory LX Sport.
- CTS Suspension includes adjustable shocks for greater support
- Charger port easily located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles let you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- Easy-to- read voltmeter
- Rearview mirror
- Full light package with LED headlight, rear lights and directional signals plus a under-tiller courtesy light
- Easy-to-use console features low and high-speed setting switch, speed dial, light switches, horn and directional signal buttons
- High-back limited recline seat features sliders, height and width adjustable armrests, height adjustable headrest, and swivel
Testing Standards & Warranty
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)