Bariatric Sentra Extra-Heavy-Duty WheelchairDrive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Give us a call today to take advantage of our special offers (281) 389-6556
AVAILABLE THROUGH CARECREDIT! AS LOW AS $28/MONTH *SUBJECT TO CREDIT APPROVAL. MINIMUM MONTHLY PAYMENTS REQUIRED. ASK US FOR DETAILS.
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Carbon steel frame with triple-coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish
- Reinforced steel gussets at all weight bearing points provide additional strength
- Durable, heavy-gauge reinforced naugahyde upholstery
- Comes standard with carry pocket on backrest
- Reinforced side frame, caster journals and dual cross bars
- Dual-position front fork
- Dual-position front frame
- Composite Mag-style wheels with chrome hand rim are lightweight and maintenance free
- Hemi-adjustable caster is optional (Part #STDS1074)
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort
- Comes with swing-away footrests or elevating leg rests with tool-free adjustable length riggings
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
|Carton Shipping Weight||60 lbs | 62 lbs | 72 lbs|
|Length with Riggings||42"|
|Product Weight with 20 Seat||54 lbs|
|Product Weight with 22 Seat||56 lbs|
|Product Weight with 24 Seat||66.25 lbs|
|Seat To Floor Height||17.5" - 19.5"|
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs|
|Width Open||29" | 31" | 32.5"|
Testing Standards & Warranty
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Pride Mobility Products Canada is a licensed distributor with Health Canada and the medical device products offered meet or exceed specific Provinces’ requirements/testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
Our medical power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are also approved by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) as medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items tested in accordance with the standards are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)