Bariatric Steel Transport ChairDrive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Give us a call today to take advantage of our special offers (281) 389-6556
AVAILABLE THROUGH CARECREDIT! AS LOW AS $28/MONTH *SUBJECT TO CREDIT APPROVAL. MINIMUM MONTHLY PAYMENTS REQUIRED. ASK US FOR DETAILS.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Available in 20" and 22" seat widths
- 12" rear wheels come with companion activated wheel locks
- Reinforced upholstery with back carry pouch
- Adjustable swing-away footrests
- Removable, reversible desk length padded armrests
- Available in blue or red
|Carton Shipping Weight||50 lbs | 54 lbs|
|Overall Length w/ Riggings||38"|
|Overall Width||24.5" (open) | 9" (closed) | 26.5" (open) | 11.5" (closed)|
|Seat Dimensions||20" (W) x 18" (D) | 22" (W) x 18" (D)|
|Seat To Floor Height||19.5"|
|Weight||45 lbs | 49 lbs|
Testing Standards & Warranty
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Pride Mobility Products Canada is a licensed distributor with Health Canada and the medical device products offered meet or exceed specific Provinces’ requirements/testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
Our medical power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are also approved by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) as medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items tested in accordance with the standards are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)