Jazzy 600 ES (FDA Class II Medical Device*)Pride Mobility
Give us a call today to take advantage of our special offers (281) 389-6556
*PRIDE FDA CLASS II MEDICAL DEVICES ARE DESIGNED TO AID INDIVIDUALS WITH MOBILITY IMPAIRMENTS*
AVAILABLE THROUGH CARECREDIT! AS LOW AS $90/MONTH *SUBJECT TO CREDIT APPROVAL. MINIMUM MONTHLY PAYMENTS REQUIRED. ASK US FOR DETAILS.
600 ES Info:
The Jazzy® 600 ES features patented Mid-wheel 6® technology and Active-Trac® ATX Suspension for an extraordinary level of performance, maneuverability and the tightest turning radius in the Jazzy line.
Mid-wheel 6 technology incorporates ATX Suspension for extra stability with independent front casters that raise and lower as needed to compensate instantly for changes in terrain and ease of transitions.
The Jazzy 600 ES offers true all-around performance indoors and out, transitions curbs smoothly and is rated for climbing and aggressive performance, making it an excellent power chair choice.
- OMNI-Casters (nylon, spherical-shaped casters) on front and rear to prevent wheel hang-ups
- Side-mounted, easily accessible freewheel levers
- Active-Trac® ATX Suspension for enhanced performance over more varied terrain
- Easy front access to batteries
- Turning Radius: 20.50"
- Top Speed: 4.00 mph
- Heaviest Piece: 124 lbs.
- Battery Charge Distance: 17.00 miles
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 240 lbs.
Jazzy 600 ES
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed3||Up to 4 mph|
|Front Wheels||6" solid OMNI-Casters|
|Rear Wheels||6" solid OMNI-Casters|
|Drivetrain||Two-motor, mid-wheel drive|
|Braking System||Regenerative and electro-mechanical|
|Suspension Type||Active-Trac® (ATX)|
|High-Back Seat (max. size)||20"W x 20"D|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||21" - 24"|
|Synergy® Seating||20"W x 20"D|
|Synergy® Seat-to-Floor Range||17.25" - 19.25"|
|Standard Electronics||50A, Dynamic Shark|
|Battery Size (2 required)||12 volt, NF-22|
|Standard Battery Charger||5A, off-board|
|Per-Charge Range3,6||Up to 17 miles|
|Battery Weight5||37 lbs. each|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece4||124 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Weight||52 lbs. (high-back)|
|Standard Seat Size||18" x 18"-20" / 20" x 18"-20"|
|Medicare Code Coverage||Group 2: Standard (K0822/K0823)|
5-year limited warranty on frame;
13-month limited warranty on electronics;
13-month limited warranty on drive motors;
13-month limited on batteries.
cation can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.
Testing Standards & Warranty
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)