Jazzy Passport (FDA Class II Medical Device*)Pride Mobility
Give us a call today to take advantage of our special offers (281) 389-6556
*PRIDE FDA CLASS II MEDICAL DEVICES ARE DESIGNED TO AID INDIVIDUALS WITH MOBILITY IMPAIRMENTS*
AVAILABLE THROUGH CARECREDIT! AS LOW AS $58/MONTH *SUBJECT TO CREDIT APPROVAL. MINIMUM MONTHLY PAYMENTS REQUIRED. ASK US FOR DETAILS.
Jazzy Passport Info:
Simply fold and travel with the Jazzy® Passport. This compact power chair folds in just a few steps and offers convenient storage and ample foot room. Travel in comfort with the Jazzy Passport.
- A compact and lightweight design makes traveling a breeze
- Back seat pocket for extra storage while on-the-go
- Folds in just a few simple steps for effortless transport
- Includes convenient, under seat mesh storage bag, mesh cup holder and 40” lap belt
- Large foot platform to accommodate the user’s comfort
- Specialty foam seat design for extreme comfort
- Now available with an air safe travel battery*
Jazzy® Passport Specification
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed1||Up to 3.6 mph|
|Ground Clearance3||3” at motor|
|Seat-to-Foot Platform Height||14.5” (no adjustment)|
|Drive Tires||12” Pneumatic drive|
|Range Per Charge1,2||
Up to 9.6 miles (standard)
Up to 5.7 miles (optional travel battery)
|Total Weight Without Batteries3,5||53 lbs.|
|Heaviest Piece When Disassembled3||N/A|
Material: Gray, Foam
Dimensions: 17.5” x 16.5”
|Drivetrain||2X 180W brushed motors|
|Standard Electronics||50 amp PG VSI|
|Dual Braking System||Regenerative and electromechanical|
(1) 24V 18Ah Lithium ion (standard)
(1) 25.2V 10.4 Ah Lithium-Ion (optional travel battery)
5.2 (optional travel battery)
|Battery Charger||2-amp, off-board|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece||54 lbs. (unit does not disassemble)|
Testing Standards & Warranty
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 5-Year limited warranty on frame
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors