Jazzy Air 2 (FDA Class II Medical Device*)Pride Mobility
Give us a call today to take advantage of our special offers (281) 389-6556
*PRIDE FDA CLASS II MEDICAL DEVICES ARE DESIGNED TO AID INDIVIDUALS WITH MOBILITY IMPAIRMENTS*
AVAILABLE THROUGH CARECREDIT! AS LOW AS $102/MONTH *SUBJECT TO CREDIT APPROVAL. MINIMUM MONTHLY PAYMENTS REQUIRED. ASK US FOR DETAILS.
Jazzy Air 2 Info:
Elevate your life to the next level!
At the touch of a switch, the Jazzy Air® 2 elevates 12” in just 11 seconds. With a sleek, more modern look, this power chair safely drives at speeds up to 4 mph while elevated, allowing users to enjoy face-to-face social engagement. With Mid-Wheel 6® Drive and Active-Trac® Suspension, the Jazzy Air® 2 offers enhanced performance and stability both indoors and out.
- High-back or solid seat pan, reclining sport seat. Seat features 2” of depth adjustment. Choice of 16”x16”-18”, 18”x18”-20”, 20”x20”-22”
- Angle, height and depth adjustable armrests
- Height adjustable headrest
Newly re-designed lift features:
- 2” lower seat-to-floor height enables user to sit comfortably at standard table or desk
- Raises and lowers in 11 seconds by using the Air switch or VR2 joystick
- Drives safely at 4 mph in the elevated position
- Integrated foot platform with rubber insert and 2”of adjustment for comfort in both the elevated and non-elevated positions
- Bright LED marker lights offers visibility in all environments
- Active-Trac® suspension with Mid-Wheel 6® Technology allows for maximum stability in the elevated and non-elevated positions
- Single-sided caster forks for enhanced maneuverability
- Under seat front storage compartment keeps your valuables accessible
*We will contact you after receiving your order for appropriate Lap Belt Sizing and upgraded Battery Options*
Jazzy Air® 2 Specification
Jazzy Air® 2
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed3||Up to 4.0 mph (elevated and non-elevated position)|
|Ground Clearance1||1" at motor bracket|
|Front Wheels||6" flat free|
|Drive Wheels||10" flat free|
|Rear Wheels||6" flat free|
|Drivetrain||Two motor, Mid-Wheel 6® drive|
|Braking System||"Intelligent Braking" (electronic regenerative, disc park brake)|
|Suspension Type||Active-Trac® with Mid-Wheel 6® Technology|
|High-Back Seat (max. size)||20"W x 20"-22"D|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||21.25” – 33”|
|Battery Size (2 required)||
12 volt, U-1
Optional 40 Ah
U1 Batteries: 24.5 lbs.
40 Ah Batteries: 32.5 lbs.
|Standard Battery Charger||5 amp, off-board|
Up to 16.8 miles (U1)
Up to 19.2 miles (40 Ah)
5-year limited on frame;
13-month limited on electronics;
13-month on drive motors;
13-month limited on batteries.
Testing Standards & Warranty
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 5-Year limited warranty on frame
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors
- 13-month limited warranty on batteries