Maxima 3-Wheel (FDA Class II Medical Device*)Pride Mobility
Give us a call today to take advantage of our special offers (281) 389-6556
*PRIDE FDA CLASS II MEDICAL DEVICES ARE DESIGNED TO AID INDIVIDUALS WITH MOBILITY IMPAIRMENTS*
AVAILABLE THROUGH CARECREDIT! AS LOW AS $49/MONTH *SUBJECT TO CREDIT APPROVAL. MINIMUM MONTHLY PAYMENTS REQUIRED. ASK US FOR DETAILS.
Maxima 3-Wheel Info:
Heavy duty performance at an exceptional value.
The Maxima Scooter features an ultra heavy duty drivetrain and a large, deep seat to deliver maximum performance at an exceptional value.
Engineered with the bariatric market in mind, the Maxima features a weight capacity of 500 lbs., a max speed up to 5.3 mph, adjustable tiller and an ergonomically enhanced design.
- 500 lb. weight capacity
- Black, flat-free, non-marking tires
- Standard front basket
- Ultra heavy-duty drivetrain with 110 amp controller
- Maximum speed up to 5.3 mph
- Redesigned seat for improved comfort
- Easily adjustable tiller
- Durable and stylish rear polyurethane bumper
- Easily accessible tie down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- User-friendly console
Maxima 3-Wheel Specification
|Front Tires||3" x 10" Solid|
|Rear Tires||4" x 10" Solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 5.3 MPH|
|Ground Clearance||4.25" at mid frame|
|Overall Width of Base**||25.5"|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||22.5"-24.5"|
|Seat Type||Deluxe Contoured Medium-back (22"x18")|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||16"-18"|
|Battery Weight||33 lbs. ea. (NF-22), 24 lbs. ea. (U-1)|
|Battery Requirements||(2) NF-22, (2) U-1 (power elevating seat)|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 18 miles, U-1 (power elevating seat) up to 9.6 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 5A|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||500 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Candy Apple Red, Viper Blue|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||76 lbs. (Rear section)|
|Medicare Code Coverage||K0802 - Group 1 Very Heavy Duty|
Testing Standards & Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain