Wrangler (FDA Class II Medical Device*)Pride Mobility
Give us a call today to take advantage of our special offers (281) 389-6556
AVAILABLE THROUGH CARECREDIT! AS LOW AS $127/MONTH *SUBJECT TO CREDIT APPROVAL. MINIMUM MONTHLY PAYMENTS REQUIRED. ASK US FOR DETAILS.
Rugged and built to last, the Wrangler is everything you want in an outdoor scooter! Equipped with front and rear suspension, this aggressive scooter is designed for cruising on walking trails or driving around your property. Enjoy total visibility with complete LED lighting. With a user-friendly console and dual hydraulic brakes for added safetyt, the Wrangler is the perfect way to embrace life in the great outdoors!
- CTS Suspension includes adjustable shocks for greater comfort
- User friendly LED console displays time, temperature, miles driven, and trips taken
- Adjustable delta tiller with ergonomic, wraparound handles
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easily accessible tie-down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Full LED lighting package includes headlights, hazard lights, rear backup sensor LED lights and directional signals
|Front Tires||14.5" tubeless pneumatic|
|Rear Tires||14.5" tubeless pneumatic|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 11 mph at 350 lbs., Up to 11.4 at 200 lbs.|
|Ground Clearance||5.5" at motor|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||30"-31.5"|
|Seat Type||Pillow-top, limited recline, 48.6 lbs., black vinyl, width 18.5", depth 16.5"|
2 (75 AH) 48 lbs. ea.
2 (100 AH) 60 lbs. ea.
(2) (75 AH)
Optional (2) 100 AH
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||
Up to 18.6 miles at 350 lbs., Up to 22.6 miles at 200 lbs.
Up to 24.2 miles at 350 lbs. (100 AH), Up to 29.4 miles at 200 lbs. (100 AH)
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 8A|
|Suspension||Front & Rear (CTS Suspension)|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Desert Sand, Stone Grey|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||274 lbs. (unit does not disassemble)|
2-Year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
6-months on battery
Testing Standards & Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)