GoGo Folding Scooter 4-Wheel (FDA Class II Medical Device*)Pride Mobility
Give us a call today to take advantage of our special offers (281) 389-6556
*PRIDE FDA CLASS II MEDICAL DEVICES ARE DESIGNED TO AID INDIVIDUALS WITH MOBILITY IMPAIRMENTS*
AVAILABLE THROUGH CARECREDIT! AS LOW AS $51/MONTH *SUBJECT TO CREDIT APPROVAL. MINIMUM MONTHLY PAYMENTS REQUIRED. ASK US FOR DETAILS.
Folding Scooter 4-Wheel Info:
The ultimate compact, foldable travel scooter.
Ready for transport and easily folded, the 4-wheel Go-Go® Folding Scooter is perfect for the active lifestyle.
Offering great performance indoors and out at a maximum speed of 4 mph and a range per charge of up to 13 miles, the Go-Go Folding Scooter provides a comfortable and convenient ride.
It is a super portable space saver that adjusts to fit perfectly inside any closet, corner, or vehicle trunk.
The Go-Go Folding Scooter is sleek, stylish, and extremely easy to operate, making it the perfect travel mobility scooter choice.
- Unique folding design
- Folds in just three easy steps
- Exclusive tiller design
- Adjustable tiller
- Up to 12.5 miles range per charge
- Easy to transport at home, hotels, or airports
- Can be stowed upright or laid down
- Articulated front end adds greater stability
- Front and rear LED lights
- Available in sealed lead acid batteries (standard) or lithium-ion batteries (optional)
Note: Transport of this item on commercial aircraft is subject to federal regulations and airline policy. Please consult your airline prior to your flight to ensure your Go-Go® Folding Scooter and its lithium-ion batteries are permitted.
Go-Go Folding Scooter 4-Wheel Specification
|Model||Go-Go ES 2|
|Front Tires||2" x 7.5" Solid|
|Rear Tires||3" x 7.5" Solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 4 mph|
|Ground Clearance||1.5" at motor, 0.75" at anti-tip|
|Overall Width of Base**||19.5"|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||19"-20"|
|Seat Type||Compact, Foldable (17" x 15")|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||16.25" - 17.25"|
|Battery Weight||9 lbs. each|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 6.8 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board charger, 2A|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Black|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||41.4 lbs. (Scooter base)|
|Medicare Code Coverage||K0800 - Group 1 Standard|
Testing Standards & Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind
Your Pride product has undergone through product testing to ensure safety, durability and perfomance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration(FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by American Night Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Enginnering & Assistive Technology Society of North America(ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional sringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests.
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests.
- Overall Product Perfomance Verification.
- Dimensional Requirement Compilance.
- Product Durability & Reliabililty Testing.
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environment Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronics Systems Perfomance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxocity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compiliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compilance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain