Jazzy 614 HD (FDA Class II Medical Device*)Pride Mobility
Give us a call today to take advantage of our special offers (281) 389-6556
*PRIDE FDA CLASS II MEDICAL DEVICES ARE DESIGNED TO AID INDIVIDUALS WITH MOBILITY IMPAIRMENTS*
AVAILABLE THROUGH CARECREDIT! AS LOW AS $94/MONTH *SUBJECT TO CREDIT APPROVAL. MINIMUM MONTHLY PAYMENTS REQUIRED. ASK US FOR DETAILS.
The Jazzy® 614 HD features patented Mid-wheel 6® technology and Active-Trac ATX Suspension for an outstanding level of performance, maneuverability and tight turning radius, all in one heavy-duty package.
Independent front casters raise and lower as needed to compensate instantly for changes in terrain, making transitions easy.
The Jazzy 614 HD features dual enhanced in-line motors for greater efficiency, ktorque, range and performance.
Independent drive wheel suspension allows each drive wheel to be independently supported by a dynamic spring-strut dampening system, reducing the vibrations caused by driving surfaces.
All-around performance indoors and out over most surfaces, inclines and slopes, makes the Jazzy 614 HD an excellent heavy-duty power chair choice.
- Dual enhanced in-line motors for greater efficiency, torque, range and performance
- 450 lbs. weight capacity
- 6” casters on front & rear for maximum stability
- Active-Trac® ATX Suspension for enhanced performance over more varied terrain
- Easy rear access to batteries
- Seating up to 24” W x 24” D
- Tool-less shroud removal
- Easy serviceability
- Depth adjustable foot platform
Jazzy® 614 HD Specification
Jazzy 614 HD
|Weight Capacity||450 LBS|
|Maximum Speed3||Up to 4.25 mph|
|Front Wheels||6" solid casters|
|Rear Wheels||6" solid casters|
|Drivetrain||Two-motor, in-line, Mid-Wheel 6®|
|Braking System||Regenerative and electro-mechanical|
|High-Back Seat (max. size)||24"W x 24"D|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||20.5" - 23.5"|
|Synergy® Seating||24"W x 24"D|
|Synergy® Seat-to-Floor Range||17.75" - 19.75"|
|Standard Electronics||50A, Dynamic Shark|
|Battery Size (2 required)||12 volt, NF-22|
|Standard Battery Charger||5A, off board|
|Per-Charge Range3,6||Up to 11 miles|
|Battery Weight5||37 lbs.|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece4||122 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Weight||52 lbs. (high-back)|
|Standard Seat Size||20" x 18"-20"|
|Medicare Code Coverage||Group 2: Heavy Duty (K0824/K0825)|
Testing Standards & Warranty
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 5-Year limited warranty on frame
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors
- 13-month limited on batteries