Revo 2.0 4-Wheel (FDA Class II Medical Device*)Pride Mobility
Give us a call today to take advantage of our special offers (281) 389-6556
AVAILABLE THROUGH CARECREDIT! AS LOW AS $51/MONTH *SUBJECT TO CREDIT APPROVAL. MINIMUM MONTHLY PAYMENTS REQUIRED. ASK US FOR DETAILS.
Revo 2.0 4-Wheel info:
Experience the Revo 2.0, a new class of scooter that combines an array of features into one great package. Tough and built to last, the Revo 2.0 offers rugged dependability you expect from luxury mid-size scooters. Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) ensures a smooth and comfortable ride over varied terrain. Experience convenient, feather-touch disassembly for portability that is comparable to our Travel Mobility line. Enjoy standard under seat storage and speeds up to 5 mph. Ride on with the Revo 2.0!
- Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easily accessible tie down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Easily adjustable tiller
- Easily charge the batteries on or off the unit
- Pride’s exclusive black, flat-free, non-scuffing tires
- Seat designed for extreme comfort
- Standard front basket
- Standard under seat storage
- Ultra heavy-duty drivetrain with 70 amp controller
- User-friendly console
- USB mobile device charging port
Revo™ 2.0 4-Wheel Specification
|Model||Revo 2.0 4-Wheel|
|Maximum Speed||Up to 5 mph|
|Ground Clearance||3.5" at mid-frame|
|Weight (w/o Batteries)3||132 lbs.|
|Battery Weight4||25 lbs. each|
|Battery Requirements||(2) U1 Batteries|
Per Charge Range1,2
|Up to 13 miles|
|Battery Charger||3.5 amp|
|Suspension||Front and rear|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece3,5||57 lbs. (front section)|
|Medicare Code Coverage||K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria|
Lifetime limited on frame;
2-Year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
Testing Standards & Warranty
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Pride Mobility Products Canada is a licensed distributor with Health Canada and the medical device products offered meet or exceed specific Provinces’ requirements/testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
Our medical power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are also approved by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) as medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items tested in accordance with the standards are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)